Responsibilities will include:
- Execution - Providing support to the team to ensure timely and efficient execution of transactions
- Complex Cashflow Modelling - Preparation of complex, dynamic financial models (for both asset & corporate deals) and running scenario & sensitivity analyses in Excel
- Preparation of documents including investment memorandums, presentations and project teasers
- Preparation of marketing documents for transactions such as pitch books, investor reports, and bespoke investor presentations
- Organization and management of Virtual Data Room and Q&A processes
- Degree educated (preferably with a major in finance, real estate or economics from a top-tier university)
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- General knowledge of capital markets & financial structuring
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- CFA, CIMA, RICS or CCIM would be an asset
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the capacity of investment transactions’ support/execution, preferably within real estate sector in an investment fund or capital markets advisory company.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV to:
Ewa Gawron-Jasińska (email@example.com).