This well capitalised investment team is actively acquiring across a number of real estate market segments and will require an Investment Analyst/Associate to provide support to the team in the analysis, preparation of marketing and internal approval documents, and ultimate execution of leveraged, equity investments, real estate transactions in the Poland and CEE region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complex Cashflow Modelling - Preparation of complex, dynamic financial models (for both asset & corporate deals) and running scenario & sensitivity analyses in Excel
- Execution - Provide support to the Investment team to ensure timely and efficient execution of transactions
- Preparation of documents including investment memorandums, presentations and project teasers
- Preparation of marketing documents for transactions such as pitch books, investor reports, and bespoke investor presentations
- Degree educated (preferably with a major in finance, economics or real estate from a top-tier university)
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- General knowledge of capital markets & financial structuring
- Very good command of English
- CFA, CIMA, RICS or CCIM an advantage
Minimum of 2 years (Analyst) / 4 years (Associate) of experience in the capacity of investment analysis, preferably within:
- Corporate Finance/Valuations team within a Big 4 company,
- private equity fund,
- investment banking,
- or real estate sector in an investment fund.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.