Bauwert AG is one of the leading and most recognized German real estate developers, with focus on Berlin and its surroundings. The company delivers high-quality residential assets for rent and for sale as well as innovative A-class office projects with ESG as a focal point to meet ever growing expectations of tenants and investors.

Since its foundation in 1983, the company has completed more than 330 projects and constructed over 2 m sqm with development volume of over EUR 4.5 bn, out of which more than 70% was realized on Bauwert’s home turf in Berlin. Currently the company has secured a pipeline of projects whose gross development value exceeds EUR 2.5bn.

In Q4 2022, WING Group, as the majority shareholder, and Griffin Capital Partners, signed a deal for the acquisition of a 60% shareholding in the company. The remaining 40% remains in the ownership of the existing shareholders. The closing of the transaction is planned for the end of Q1 2023.


More Investment Platforms