The largest non-banking, real estate related, lending platform in Poland run jointly with Oaktree Capital Management and PIMCO – providing senior stretch/ mezzanine financing, including:
- financing of land acquisition/ refinancing of land banks for developers
- financing of constructions requiring higher leverages or with lower pre-lease levels
- bridge financing, especially for projects during re-development, re-positioning or at the re-letting phase
- highly leveraged facilities (with an initial LTV of 80%) for cash-generating investment projects
- mezzanine / junior facilities subordinated to bank loans
Griffin Capital Partners acts as asset manager, sources potential transactions which may be financed by the Griffin Property Fund, and monitors the disbursed loans.