Griffin Property Finance is the largest non-banking, real estate-related, lending platform in Poland providing:
- Financing for land acquisitions / refinancing of land banks for developers
- Financing for constructions requiring higher leverages or with lower pre-lease levels
- Bridge financing, especially for projects during re-development, re-positioning or re-letting phases
- Highly leveraged facilities (with initial LTV of 80%) for cash generating investment projects.
- Mezzanine / junior facilities subordinated to bank loans - a recent transaction, for example, was the organizing of mezzanine financing for the purchase and development of Galeria Młociny for Echo Investment and EPP.